6 Jun 2013
Everyone is thinking about that perfect gift to give for Father’s Day as it is right around the corner. I have a few personal favorites that I will be gifting this year to my Dad along with a few others that just scream OCD!
1. O.C.D. Slimline Wallet: I am so excited this is here just in time for Father’s day. Introducing the O.C.D. Slimline Wallet. It’s a simple, slim and sleek wallet that won’t bulk up dad’s pocket.
2. Movie Night: This is probably what I’m getting my dad. Tickets to the movies. I’m also springing for popcorn, soda and a box of junior mints. Sorry about ruining the surprise dad!
3. O.C.D. Experience: Look, dad’s sometimes need something that is just practical. Help him get his office, toolshed or man cave organized. With all the free time he has, he can even find time to dust off the ol’ golf clubs.
4. Samsung Gallery S4: I just got one and I’m obsessed. For any techie dads out there, this is THE BEST dad’s day gift. You can even spend time together dorking out about all the cool features over a glass of Macallan 12.
5. Jack Black Gift Set: Even dad’s need to get pampered. I love Jack Black’s line of men’s grooming products. It’s clean, useful and smells pretty darn good.