Unsure of what to give away? The O.C.D. Experience has some helpful tips for you!
1. When was the last time you wore it? If it’s been over two years its time to give it away.
2. After you go shopping its always a good idea to clean out your closet and sift through the things you haven’t worn in a while.
3. How long have you had it for? If you’re debating on keeping a raggedy old black t-shirt with holes in it that you’ve had forever, it’s time to give it up. You will find another one.
4. Is this thing something you wear or use a lot? If not, ask yourself if it is really worth keeping.
5. If you think twice about it, give it away.
Don’t know what to do with all your Spring Cleaning giveaways??
The O.C.D Experience is here to help you out!
There are several places you can bring your clothes, accessories, bags, jewelery, you name it.
While there are a bunch of places like Good Will or Salvation army, which are great places to donate, there are also many second hand stores that you can make a profit out of your Spring Cleaning giveaways.
Here is a list:
1) Second Time Around
2) A Second Chance
3) Beacon’s Closet
4) Buffalo Exchange
Happy Spring Cleaning!